Eastern Artists' Concepts of Western aircraft during the Cold War.

And in Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Czechoslovakian and other Warsaw Pact country magazines ?
& the Chinese magazines ?

There are sometimes nice paintings in Hungarian magazines and books, but mostly of aircraft used in Hungary (mostly Hungarian, German, Soviet types). I don't know of any such collection on the Internet and I haven't found any. :(

There are sometimes nice paintings in Hungarian magazines and books, but mostly of aircraft used in Hungary (mostly Hungarian, German, Soviet types). I don't know of any such collection on the Internet and I haven't found any. :(
sorry I didn't pay attention to the topic title, these are all post-cold war art pictures :(

sorry I didn't pay attention to the topic title, these are all post-cold war art pictures :(
The purpose of this thread is to find images similar to this one : https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/th...s-of-soviet-aircraft-during-the-cold-war.275/
But in the contrary sense.

And in children's picture books ? The "capitalist" planes were not represented ?

And in children's picture books ? The "capitalist" planes were not represented ?
Soviet secrecy also applied to Soviet citizens. That is why it was so "effective. That is why "children's books" were most often illustrated with Western airplanes - neatly copied from illustrations in Western magazines, so there was no need to try to make something up. The books simply did not say that these were Western planes, but signed, for example, "fighter" without explanation. The appearance of Soviet modern airplanes was concealed by all means, showing their populace only military vehicles that were decades out of date, which is why the West had to invent the appearance of new Soviet airplanes.

Back
Top Bottom