What is going on with the Italian Secret Projects Book?

It was never completed, last date suggested for publication was December 2023. If Crecy have pulled it from their own website, they may not have confidence in that date.

Other vendors' information will just be out of date.

The manuscript has never been delivered to Crecy. You cannot publish a book that has not been supplied by the author.

The author has suffered some serious health challenges. He hasn't visited this forum since December 2022. Hopefully, he is still out there working on the book.

The manuscript has never been delivered to Crecy. You cannot publish a book that has not been supplied by the author.

The author has suffered some serious health challenges. He hasn't visited this forum since December 2022. Hopefully, he is still out there working on the book.

My dear PaulMM,

we hope a good health and quick recovery to my dear Skybolt,he is one of greatest members in this amazing forum.

Just in case anyone might need to hear this, I'd like to repeat myself (as I stated some years ago) and say once more that if anyone, anywhere is working on an Italian Secret Projects book, I'm more than willing to help in any way, shape or form and completely pro-bono to help make it a reality.
I'm willing to provide 3D artworks, 2D drawings, to translate from Italian to English, to proofread, etc., anything for zero economic compensation, as long as ISP can hit the presses.
So, if there's anything I can help with, please hit me up.