Typy Broni i Uzbrojenia - where?

gatoraptor

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I know this doesn't exactly have to do with "secret projects", but I figured this was still a good place to ask this.

I have a number of older issues in the series of monographs called Typy Broni i Uzbrojenia, better known in the west as "Polish Profiles". I recently came across a list of the complete series, and I'd like to fill out my collection.

The problem is that the most recent issues seem impossible to find! I found a few older ones on sites like Abebooks to eliminate some gaps, but nothing seems to be available from any source that I have found for issues after about #145. (Apparently, that's about the time that Bellona publishing took the series over from the Ministry of Defense.)

I'm interested in getting about 22 of the titles in the range of #157 thru 223. Does anyone have any idea where these might be available? (And at reasonable prices.)

Sorry, but biblio was no help, either. They had a fair number of the earlier titles (like Abebooks), but none of the later ones that I'm looking for!