The DEW Line: Under new management

flateric

ACCESS: USAP
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Jon Ostrower's (Flightblogger) leave for WSJ caused some changes in Flight International
Dear faithful blog readers,Five years after launching The DEW Line on Flightglobal.com, I am turning over day-to-day management of the blog to my new colleague Dave Majumdar. We spotted Dave a few years ago, and helped introduced him to aerospace journalism through postings on this blog. Dave went on to cover the US Air Force for Defense News, where he broke a series of stories on the F-22 oxygen system malfunctions. We were lucky to pick him up several weeks ago, as I shifted roles from defence coverage to writing about the commercial side of the industry.Personally, it's been easy making the transition knowing the blog is in such capable hands. Besides Dave's regualr postings here, my London-based colleague Craig Hoyle, who leads our global defence coverage, also contributes. You may even see the occasional posting by me here, as opportunities arise. You can also check out FlightBlogger, where I and others will be posting blogs about commercial aviation on a more regular basis.Starting this blog was the best decision I made in my journalism career. It nothing else, it brought me in closer contact with frankly you, our readers. Your perception, insights and opinions made me a better observer of this industry, and I will always be grateful. Best regards,Stephen Trimble