Thaon di Revel Class Bow.

Prophet141

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
1704035499512.png 1704035513465.png

Hi everyone, I couldn't find an answer anywhere else that was fully satisfying, and I couldn't find an existing thread on here for this class.

Does anyone know what benefits the lower bow provide? Is it the same as a conventional bow bulb? It looks too smoothy integrated with the hull for it to generate the usual effect. If it's to save weight for a given fineness ratio, why not have the upper bow lead straight down into the tip of the lower bow?

Sorry if there turns out to be an existing thread on this matter. Thanks.

Some questions came up for me. Can we combine it with a boulbus bow? What is with inverted bows?

Some questions came up for me. Can we combine it with a boulbus bow? What is with inverted bows?

This is in lieu of a true bulb. IIRC from that link, they did look at a bulbous bow and it was a bit draggier and caused more pitching action.

This is in lieu of a true bulb. IIRC from that link, they did look at a bulbous bow and it was a bit draggier and caused more pitching action.
Yes but what im asking is what If they take the bulbous bow and smash it on that bow. Wouldn't it mostly even better?