Old russian table with tank amunition

Majkel

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello guys,
i found this old table on other forum. I was able to recognise most of the data but i don't know what the last one column is. I never ever saw any information about this gun and heard of it. Maybe you can help.

Attachments

• 12933_900.png
    12933_900.png
    190 KB · Views: 60
Might the weapon in question be the 152 mm 2A83 smoothbore gun which armed the T-95 main battle tank cancelled in 2010?

The Grifel (stylus?) dart-type projectile fired by that gun was allegedly capable of punching through a metre of armor.

There is an unspoken agreement between the major powers. Which limits the caliber of tank guns to the existing dimensions of 120-125 mm. So that 140-152 mm guns can be shelved for now. Or then the same thing will happen to tanks that once happened to battleships. With a natural ending.

There is an unspoken agreement between the major powers. Which limits the caliber of tank guns to the existing dimensions of 120-125 mm. So that 140-152 mm guns can be shelved for now. Or then the same thing will happen to tanks that once happened to battleships. With a natural ending.
That's really more a matter of physics.

Armor enough to stop a 130+mm gun is too heavy to be mobile.

Any way to slope road wheels at a quite severe angle to slope stand-out armor belt similarly?

Armor floats to the side with hydraulics and tank squats for incoming it now takes at an angle…maybe plates overlap with articulation?