Modern French projects of giant starships and space settlements 2005-2010

P

pol

Projects of the huge interstellar ships - of colonies. The top project: with the huge water filter ahead. Ring
artificial gravitation. Serving robots. Huge settlements inside. The bottom project: fuel - a sphere of the frozen gas from Jupiter.
It is known, as project Ensmann 1973.​

Attachments

• бо.jpg
    бо.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 518
  • аа.JPG
    аа.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 187
  • аб.JPG
    аб.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 181
  • ае.JPG
    ае.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 173
The steam rocket operated a laser beam (the American project, the French interpretation). Hotel on the Moon. Factory on a Fobos.​
Earth orbiting factory.

Attachments

• ад.JPG
    ад.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 33
  • аг.JPG
    аг.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 26
  • ав.JPG
    ав.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 31
  • бу.jpg
    бу.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 135
pol said:
Projects of the huge interstellar ships - of colonies. The top project: with the huge water filter ahead. Ring
artificial gravitation. Serving robots. Huge settlements inside. The bottom project: fuel - a sphere of the frozen gas from Jupiter.
It is known, as project Ensmann 1973.

Looks cool B) What's the source for the pictures?

Regards & all,

Thomas L. Nielsen
Luxembourg

I scanned these illustrations in 2008 and 2011, from my house library. It is a private collection.

I ask you not to use these illustrations on other sites.​

I have a small book that has many of those exact same pics in them but I'll be darned if I can remember its title or where it is in my house! :mad: :'(

These illustrations from French scientifically - popular magazines. 2005 - 2010. On the Internet they aren't present.​

yep.
One of those images was recently featured (january 2010) as a cover art of a Russian popular science article, "Yuni erudit" (young erudit).
This title is the not-litteral translation of French monthly "Science & Vie Junior" (Teenager's Science & Life). The subject of this article, as indicated on the cover if "kasmitcheski diessent : sto let v'paliotie" which roughly translates as "Cosmic journey : 100 year on-board spaceship"..
Enjoy...

Attachments

• 201001-Yuni-Erudit.jpg
    201001-Yuni-Erudit.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 82
As a consequence of my previous post, those so called "modern french projects" do not seem to reflect any position / official study undertaken by the French Space Agency (CNES) on those subjects. I am not a CNES guy but the parketing around these things would be so big that I would got to know that anyway.

Those artworks are just magazine illustrations, not official studies to the utmost best of my knowledge.

Good day, Antigravity!

This cover of the Russian-French magazine you took on a blog "scienseillustrations.mypage.ru"? This blog belongs to my friend -
To the journalist, and to me. On it our magazines are exposed. We-friends. This magazine isn't presented on the Internet.

Our home paper library ( real magazines ). Science & Vie Junior. Young Erudite. In my collection 2005-2011.

This is not a space project rather a science fiction concept as seen in PM and other in the last 30 years and so on....

I agree. These French projects-not secret. But they seldom meet on the Internet. Interesting French space design,
modern space design!

At our forum on this page orbital settlements of the seventieth are presented.

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,6452.0.html

They never were secret. About them wrote children's books and popular magazines of the seventieth. Even in Soviet Union! Unless it is a secret?! Therefore I shouldn't be accused.

I expose rare illustrations.

Attachments

• ад.jpg
    ад.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Копия аа.jpg
    Копия аа.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 33
  • аг.jpg
    аг.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 43