Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
My dear Scott,

only in this period,two aircraft were identical,M-160,but it had a twin fin,so may it was a variant (very close),
and M-193,which was displayed here,they were only to have six engines ?.

On Scott's post, the two outboard shapes would likely be the floats, there are no props shown.

Enjoy the Day! Mark

I'd guess that the Pension Plan version is a retouched copy of the same painting -- you can see that they've repainted the background and done some lightening around the tail and the floats, places where changes were made to the original.

Whats a 'Pension Plan'?

Seriously nice find and aircraft, by 43 it must have been sinking in that there would be life after the war, plus probably a good boost to keeping people with them, and not either joining up or jumping to some other war production factory.

Two pension plans were reported as having been seen in formation flight near Dreamland but there is conjecture that they may have been expendable advanced financial engineering test vehicles (rebuilt zero-stated-income home loans).

Whats a 'Pension Plan'?

It's like a 401k except it assumes you're going to work for the same company for most of your career and that the company will actually be around to pay out when you retire. ;)

It also assumes you can actually retire.
The 401k a way to actually pay you less…use u your best years and spit you out.

"The 401k a way to actually pay you less…use u your best years and spit you out."
Actually having lived through a primarily industrial life in the USA, working for several large companies, the pension plans were almost worthless. But the 401ks in the end were a good investment. Now am 85, started working for pay when I was 12 and am surviving pretty well, having officially retired about 20 years ago after being employed almost continuously for 50 years. I still work part time, having just finished a summer course at a local university for wanna be engineers. What is your actual experience?

Artie Bob

From Aeroplane 1942.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44