Kinda weird. No financial info. on there. More headhunters calling me at work? Meh.
Not if you want to have a database of every physicist and military contractor. This is the 2nd time its been hit. 1st time was Russians. I guess the Chinese wanted an update this time.

I had a flyer stuck through my door yesterday, a new antisocial media group called 'nextdoor'. They are appalled that I am telling them where to put themselves and what to do when they get there. Apparently they cannot stop their local idiot brigade bothering me so I shall find out where they live and return the favour. Not that tolerant of morons these days, too bleedin' old probably.

Has anyone considered the possibility that nobody is watching? Not NSA, CIA, FBI or anyone else? I hope not.

I never liked LinkedIn and now I have a reason to like it less.

Those organisations are so old and rigid in their ways they are probably sat in their living room with tea and crumpets gibbering to themselves about the kgb.

Oh, you won't believe the rollercoaster I had with LinkedIn! So, my account got hacked, and I felt like my digital life was in chaos! I couldn't access anything, and creating a new account was a nightmare! That's when I stumbled upon this site where you can Buy LinkedIn Accounts. Honestly, it saved my sanity and made me feel more in control again. But seriously, it's crazy how these big platforms are getting targeted left and right. It's like hackers are having a field day! We gotta be extra cautious and vigilant, protecting our info like a boss! So, take it from me, keep an eye out, and stay safe in the digital jungle!

Last edited:
Hacking means that cvertain individuals can:-

a, get access to your 'hidden' data.
b, use that account to pass all sorts of messages and data to their associates.
c, this means that should anyone track those communication it leads to YOU not them.

Hiding in plan sight.