Let's Storm Area 51 (literally)

Lethal Force is authorized as I recall. This is nothing more than a "get more eyeballs to the internet" publicity stunt.

Simple you get a British Diplomatic Wife to drive on the road into Area 51. She waves her Diplomatic ID at everyone. Comes back to tell us what is there. Oh and as Gladys can tell her right from her left no US citizens are harmed. If US asks for her to face music RAF fly her home.Job done.

Simple you get a British Diplomatic Wife to drive on the road into Area 51. She waves her Diplomatic ID at everyone. Comes back to tell us what is there. Oh and as Gladys can tell her right from her left no US citizens are harmed. If US asks for her to face music RAF fly her home.Job done.

But, we are BRITISH so she would be left to face the music and be expected to sing rule Britannia at the trial.

I recall an incident where a Canadian military aircraft was in trouble and called the non-existent tower at Area-51 to request permission for an emergency landing. It was granted. The plane was met by an officer and base security. The airplane was checked for cameras. The pilot was informed that if they get in trouble again they would be shot down. Nice chaps I'm sure.

This was a discussion 20 years ago, but I used to work with a senior engineer at Cape Canaveral, who was a former F-111 pilot. He related a story to me about a Red Flag mission he was flying while in a very low NOE profile through the mountains. He said he took the wrong pass and ended up over the A-51 dry lake bed. He said that once he reoriented himself and got back on course he flew the rest of the mission. After landing he was met by some officers who took him to a private debriefing. Basically, they told him what he had done and that he was to sign an agreement that he would not disclose where he was or what he saw. He told me that he didn't see anything, but was surprise to see such a large base in the middle of nowhere. Since then the USAF has of course acknowledged the base's existence.

Back during the 2000s, the USAF apparently tried to move some of it's testing and developmental work out to Utah. Didn't come off for some reason.

GA pilot flies on edge of the ‘box’ (with permission ) and takes pics in todays news... guess he didn’t need reception in the air or on the ground.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few heads ultimately end up rolling over this.

Back during the 2000s, the USAF apparently tried to move some of it's testing and developmental work out to Utah. Didn't come off for some reason.

Dugway - Michael AAF etc ...how come ? Not exactly mecca for enthusiasts / spotters .Lots of space, it’s pretty secure ...or has it restricted airspace goes up to space even ...

Cheers

Nothing great here, just a peek at how other fandoms reacted to the call to storm Area 51. I've seen memes like these for various fandoms.

Attachments

• area 51 alternative.jpg
    area 51 alternative.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 44
  • area 51 dark crystal aor.jpg
    area 51 dark crystal aor.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 44
  • area 51 httyd books.png
    area 51 httyd books.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 44
  • area 51 httyd movies.png
    area 51 httyd movies.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 42
I recall an incident where a Canadian military aircraft was in trouble and called the non-existent tower at Area-51 to request permission for an emergency landing. It was granted. The plane was met by an officer and base security. The airplane was checked for cameras. The pilot was informed that if they get in trouble again they would be shot down. Nice chaps I'm sure.

There was a Red Flag exercise where Ejercitio del Aire EF-18C Hornet jockey clipped the edge of the box During a sortie. Suffice to say when he landed his bags already been packed and he was on next flight back to Spain and thereafter the whole Spanish contingent.

Cheers