L-2000-7A 3dmodel screencast

galgot

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
galgot.com
Dedication to our @blackkite -San, I know he loves that one .

View: https://vimeo.com/523410579

Screencast of the Lockheed L-2000-7A 3d model done for the book Titanium Icarus
By Tom Harris, JP Santiago, and yours truly for the illustrations.
Book will be released by La Jétée Press (lajeteepress.com).
As mentioned here.

Looking at this 3D model, I can clearly see the delicate, intricate and beautiful shape of the L-2000-7A.
The shape of the engine nacelle is also wonderful.
It is a truly amazing galgot-san's talent to be able to reproduce each part shape and movement from limited information.

Looking at this 3D model, I can clearly see the delicate, intricate and beautiful shape of the L-2000-7A.
The shape of the engine nacelle is also wonderful.
It is a truly amazing galgot-san's talent to be able to reproduce each part shape and movement from limited information.
Thank you Blackkite-San. JAL livery is very nice for SST. I've done it for the 2707-300 also.
Here are two details of a king size image JAL L-2000-7A done for the book :
L-2000-7A-048-1600x1140.jpg

L-2000-7A-048-1600x716.jpg

Last edited:
We have quite a few talented CAD artist's here which makes us a very fortunate group. This is another of those works of dedication that inspire me. Thanks mate, a real treat.

What a beauty!! I can't wait Titanium Icarus.
Can I get this book by Amazon.co.jp?

Last edited:
I keep getting lost in the amount of details depicted here: rivets, indentations, markings.
Then the reflections, the use of different materials.
And then again all the curves and lines of the 3d, from sharp to smooth transitions.
As Aristotle would say "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Magical.
I can almost hear it roaring above my head!

I'm not sure many can appreciate how complex and incredibly well done this is. It's absolutely stunning.