Italian documents about unknown aircraft

Hello, here are a few interesting references I found online in the archives of the Aeronautica Militare, these are only names and dates of documents, to see them we would have to request them:

1) "Bombe a razzo e a reazione" (rocket and jet bombs) 1941 apr 23 - 1941 dec 30

2) "Aeroplano Gelemetti V" (Gelemetti V airplane) 1940 may 7

3) "Jona 22 disegni tecnici" (Jona 22 technical drawings) 1944 sept 26 - 1944 nov 19

Does anybody have any info on them?

(some personal considerations)

number 1 could be related to german projects like the V1, but we know they kept them secret and idk if Italy already knew about them at the time, or they could be regarding italian projects because we know they were developing similar things

number 2 I have no idea, I tried searching Gelemetti and found nothing, V could be a surname initial

number 3 is what I'm more interested in, because I already know of Alberto Jona's amazing designs, the J6, J7, J10, J11
It could be a new plane called Jona J22 or just 22 technical drawings by Jona

I found this plane by "Gelmetti", so it could be that "Gelemetti" is a misspelling and V is the number of the plane, since this is the Gelmetti III

the caption in the image says "Gelmetti III biplane with top negative sweep wing to enhance visibility"

Attachments

• Gelmetti III.png
    Gelmetti III.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 10