Extraterrestrials: Hope or Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't want to communicate with us, but I have the feeling that they listen to us.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sin título963.jpg
    Sin título963.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 5
I think a grey who is used to superlightweight materials would freak out if a mountain of metal Phantom was on his tail.:

"How...does...that...fly?"

On Apollo:

"Wait...you went to your nearest satellite with plumbing and tanks?"

I think a grey who is used to superlightweight materials would freak out if a mountain of metal Phantom was on his tail.:

"How...does...that...fly?"

On Apollo:

"Wait...you went to your nearest satellite with plumbing and tanks?"
Did you cross all the oceans with wood and fabric?

Attachments

• eca-205-osnis-en-andalucia_20210519_20190627113313.jpg
    eca-205-osnis-en-andalucia_20210519_20190627113313.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
Sunlight (especially in the hard vacuum of outer space) is alledgedly still the best disinfectant, and as the son of a librarian I am an ardent fan of any and all information disclosure and declassification.

Last edited:
First, this man is claiming the public "deserves" to know. He also cites the extremely vague: "it's time." What does this mean? That there is a real clock somewhere that is set to go off the moment it's time to do something? That sort of thinking is irrational. And there is no mention of the obvious need for the military to classify and never mention certain technologies. Not so that the public should not know but so that enemies - countries that are credible threats - cannot know. Declassified documents from the 1950s always include language like this: 'The information contained in this document is vital to the security of the United States. Revealing the contents of this document can result in prosecution under Espionage Laws.' Is that clear? The public should know that those who work on classified projects are required to sign documents regarding keeping them secret. I have read about employees of aerospace companies who could not tell their families what they did at work.

This man also states that the Russians and Chinese also have such craft. That they, along with the U.S., are attempting to reverse engineer them. To build working copies. Should the Chinese, for example, get credible information that the United States has mastered all controls, test flown these aircraft/spacecraft, and are about to put them into production, well, someone might get the idea that blowing up the United States now would be a good idea. The Russians might join in. After all, if the world was about to be taken over by the United States, then blowing it up right before the technology goes into mass production might be considered a good course of action. That's what I mean by destabilizing.

After all, if the world was about to be taken over by the United States, then blowing it up right before the technology goes into mass production might be considered a good course of action. That's what I mean by destabilizing.
If someone with the power to do that actually goes ahead and does that... that means they're *nuts.* "Oh noes, they gots UFOs!" is a bugnuts causus belli. And consequently, they're by definition bugnuts *anyway* and will likely launch that attack for whatever dumbass reason occurs to them, UFOs or no. "Oh noes, they got sasquatches!"

So what you're arguing for is for *us* to take *them* out *now,* because they're insane. "We nuked the Chinese because we figured they were gonna nuke us because they thought we have UFO's" is no more nuts than "Oh noes, they gots UFOs, better nuke now!"

Flying saucers? Flying cups? Bah humbug, plenty of flying mugs all over the place although, they are generally called (Sl)Easyjet passengers.

If someone with the power to do that actually goes ahead and does that... that means they're *nuts.* "Oh noes, they gots UFOs!" is a bugnuts causus belli. And consequently, they're by definition bugnuts *anyway* and will likely launch that attack for whatever dumbass reason occurs to them, UFOs or no. "Oh noes, they got sasquatches!"

So what you're arguing for is for *us* to take *them* out *now,* because they're insane. "We nuked the Chinese because we figured they were gonna nuke us because they thought we have UFO's" is no more nuts than "Oh noes, they gots UFOs, better nuke now!"
No one is going to bombard anyone because the guys upstairs are so happy in their armchairs and don't want to be vaporized.

Sigh. You're not very good at this. So, let's assume that the United States reverse engineers alien spaceships. The U.S. now has aircraft that can outrun and outmaneuver ANYTHING anybody else has. Further, we can now travel to space at very high speeds. You know, go to the Moon and Mars in a very, very short period of time. And if the Exotic Power Source is figured out, we may have a new, general purpose power supply. We can also assume a force field that kicks on when needed.

We can even outmaneuver ICBMs. Theirs, of course. Jet aircraft? Gone. Chemical rockets? Gone. We now have a fleet of hypersonic flying saucers able to travel around the world at a moment's notice. Add a laser or neutral particle beam or EMP generator, and voila, the enemy has been disarmed.

I never said we would nuke anybody. We're The Good Guys (TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.