American Military Helicopters and Vertical/Short Landing and Takeoff Aircraft Since 1941 Paperback – November 1, 2021

Contents taken by preview of ebook version that can be downloaded from Google Books ( price depend by your zone).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 21-06-19 American Military Helicopters and Vertical Short Landing and...png
    Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 21-06-19 American Military Helicopters and Vertical Short Landing and...png
    102.6 KB · Views: 50
Just view a sample on Amazon.

Looks, like book contains a lot information on prototypes of helicopters, with line drawings and photos. Previous books of Mr. Johnson usually contains chapters, covering projects. Perhaps, this book, describing many unusual and one-off aircraft could be supplied with the similar chapter?

Few samples from Kindle edition.

Attachments

• h3.JPG
    h3.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 32
  • h2.JPG
    h2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 27
  • h1.JPG
    h1.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Well I will let you know next week when my copy arrives.

The book is a well constructed paperback of good quality. The authors have done well at writing concise histories of the most significant platforms in the United States. I am quite satisfied that I have gotten what I expected from the title.

The book is a well constructed paperback of good quality. The authors have done well at writing concise histories of the most significant platforms in the United States. I am quite satisfied that I have gotten what I expected from the title.
Are their the projects section (or certain articles) in this book?
It's Kindle content, on Amazon, represents many prototypes, but no signs of projects.
Could you be so kind to tell more about book' structure?

See post #3 There are two chapters - Helicopters and VSTOL. The aircraft appear to be in chronological order. All of the major platforms are present as well. As they have tried to capture the majority of platforms and projects, most of the production aircraft are several pages at best. If you want in-depth material on the major production aircraft (like AH-64) this is not the book you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom