alternate-timelines.com

lordroel

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
If not allowed, delete it please.

alternate-timelines.com, a small but active community related to alternate history, counterfactual history, time travel and parallel timelines. Also the forum has a small but active General Historical Discussion board and the Naval what ifs and Neverwhere ships Cabin for discussion about alternate developments in maritime technology, navies, ships, maritime, naval infrastructure, what ifs and naval battles.

What a AH forum that look like AlternateHistory.com ?
But without Restriction and supervision and banish ?
The look is only because blue is a good easy color to look at, at least for me, but i always try to find new skins for the forum.

AT.com does not ban when not needed, advice ore warnings might be given and you really need to by pushing it to go for the kick ore banning.

Unlike AH.com who has 1 admin and 3 mods there are 1 admin, 2 mods and 1 deputy mod for the current size of the forum, when the forum grows, more mods and deputy mods will be added to in a fair open way.

It was necessary at AH.com to introduce the harsh supervision and banish
there were terrible debate, insults, pro Nazisim, pro Holocaust and other extremist, also Personal Vendetta

Jan the Admintrator and Calbar saw no other way, to install supervision and bans

cali-whaaat ??

Maybe we should open a dedicated thread in "the bar" ? Depends whether Overscan want his forum be used as a platform to bash another one...
Because, you see, there will be blood all over the place... :p

It was necessary at AH.com to introduce the harsh supervision and banish
there were terrible debate, insults, pro Nazisim, pro Holocaust and other extremist, also Personal Vendetta

Jan the Admintrator and Calbar saw no other way, to install supervision and bans
Well lucky i am neither, i learn a lot from being a member of other forums, like this place which is super cool and eats away my allotted time i have daily on the internet.

I am passionate of alternate history too : i am curating storialternativa.it
Looks good.

Yes alternate history always is a good way to escape the daily realty of real life.
So a good exercise for study in deep history in multidisciplinary mode .
And with current stuff going on to divert you attention elsewhere, what better thing to do then discuses as example, plans to invade the United states by Imperial Germany ore how large can the Royal Navy get before world War I.

Back
Top Bottom