2 U.S. diplomats to be evacuated from Vietnam after "Havana Syndrome" incidents

Flyaway

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
I cannot say I had even heard of Havana Syndrome until I saw this posted elsewhere. Or rather I had heard of people being impacted over in Cuba but didn’t know this was what they are calling it.
At least two U.S. diplomats will be medically evacuated from Vietnam after “Havana Syndrome” incidents were reported over the weekend in the capital city of Hanoi ahead of Vice President Kamala Harris’ arrival, according to two senior U.S. officials.

The cases caused a brief delay in Harris’ scheduled trip to Vietnam late Tuesday evening local time. The vice president’s office said Harris’ delegation was delayed from departing Singapore because of the report of a “recent possible anomalous health incident” in Hanoi.

The two officials confirmed that Harris’ office was referring to the so-called Havana Syndrome, the term used for a rash of mysterious health incidents that have afflicted U.S. personnel in Cuba and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Interesting to me, I’ve been reading about it from time ago…but the bar is intended for questions or comments about unbuilt projects related questions, not for 100% off topic subjects.

Interesting to me, I’ve been reading about it from time ago…but the bar is intended for questions or comments about unbuilt projects related questions, not for 100% off topic subjects.

I thought that's precisely what the Bar is for: "Post anything offtopic (but likely to be of interest) in here"

@Flyaway : Probably that You can redirect the post in the directless energy thread, albeit I do often post about such related incident in the laser weapons one (both are often operationally related).

@Flyaway : Probably that You can redirect the post in the directless energy thread, albeit I do often post about such related incident in the laser weapons one (both are often operationally related).
Yeah I saw that but I didn’t understand why people were posting in there about something where the cause isn’t even certain, unless I am missing something?

That “likely to be of interest” where interpretations could difer.

I admit that we could be a directed energy technology involved in such incidents so let’s go on. Please try to focus, as possible, on technology.