Register here

Author Topic: List of reference books by period or manufacturer: French aircraft  (Read 19786 times)

Offline PaulMM (Overscan)

• Secret Projects Forum Founder
  • Administrator
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • Paul Martell-Mead
    • Secret Projects
Re: List of reference books by period or manufacturer: French aircraft
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 08:40:50 pm »
Very nice work.
"They can't see our arses for dust."

- Sir Sydney Camm

Offline memaerobilia

• CLEARANCE: Confidential
    • Memaerobilia
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 09:22:05 am »
Hello C460;
Your list is much appreciated. I am certain it is helpfl to a great many aviation fans and researchers. Kudos to you.
This morning, I was going through my aero library of 45 years, and was reminded of this incredible publication. It is the massive Annuaire de L'Aeronautique. This one is for 1929, but I also have for 1926 and 1928, and they are just as large, with same format and types of coverage. There are twelve large sections, fully illustrated wth countless full page photos and specifications and lists and charts, not only for Frecnh aviation but for other countries as well. But Mosty all French informaton. and wonderful color art illustrations that are "tipped in."When I came across the section for "Prototypes" I thought of this forum. Here are some images which show the contents.
Joe G.

Offline c460

• CLEARANCE: Secret
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:16 am »
Thank you for these comments.
I didn't know those Annuaires de L'Aéronautique, you are certainly lucky to have them.
It would be interesting to see some of the obscure prototypes that they certainly contain.
Adrien

Offline hesham

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 05:57:54 am »

• Amiot  L'aventure Amiot-CMN – Des hommes, le ciel et la mer, by Frédéric Patard, Éd. des Champs, 1998, ISBN 2910138097
    Not seen, also covers boats and other industrial activities, not sure if interesting, information welcome.

Has anyone this book ?,if someone get it and can scan and send it to me,I am ready to make
exchange with 20 books he needs.