Register here

Author Topic: www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com/blog/ - Scott Lowther's APR Blog  (Read 5950 times)

Offline PaulMM (Overscan)

• Secret Projects Forum Founder
  • Administrator
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • Paul Martell-Mead
    • Secret Projects
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com/blog/ - Scott Lowther's APR Blog
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:36:06 am »

http://www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com/blog/

Also recommended, lots of space stuff in particular.

"They can't see our arses for dust."

- Sir Sydney Camm

Offline trekkist

• CLEARANCE: Confidential
Re: www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com/blog/ - Scott Lowther's APR Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 09:59:08 am »
Site lacked many images yesterday, and wasn't itself in appearance at all. Today it won't load save for a (likely fake) admin page.

Offline Orionblamblam

• Secret Projects Guru
  • Top Contributor
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
    • Aerospace Projects Review
Re: www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com/blog/ - Scott Lowther's APR Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 03:33:29 pm »
Site lacked many images yesterday, and wasn't itself in appearance at all. Today it won't load save for a (likely fake) admin page.

An update about that, a mere two and a bit years later: in August of 2015, the APR Blog and another of my blogs were hoosifudged by... something. It was never clear if it was an attack of some kind or a system-wide glitch. It took a few days to get things back up and running, with additional security measures in place. But while since then things have run more or less fine, *before* that date a lot of the posts remain a bit borked. Images and links within posts that reference the blog itself often have an additional spurious "blog/" term added to them, leading the link to someplace that doesn't exist. The images are still there and are uncorrupted, but you need to remove the "blog/" if you get a 404 error.

Why did that happen? I don't friggen' know. I've fixed a lot of the links, but... yeeesh, too many posts to both to go through *all* of 'em.
Aerospace Projects Review

And so the endless circle of life comes to an end, meaningless and grim. Why did they live, and why did they die? No reason. Two hundred million years of evolution snuffed out, for in the end Nature is horrific and teaches us nothing