Welsh Tidy Mouse

Arjen

It's turtles all the way down
Reaction score
Despite being an avid wildlife photographer, retired postman Rodney Holbrook never expected to capture a Ratatouille-style scene unfolding in his own shed.
After regularly discovering that things from the night before had been mysteriously tidied, he set up a night vision camera on his workbench.

It captured a mouse picking up clothes pegs, corks, nuts and bolts.
[...]
He has since nicknamed the well-kept rodent Welsh Tidy Mouse.
"Ninety nine times out of 100 the mouse will tidy up throughout the night.

"It is incredible really that they put them all back in the box, I think it's possible that they enjoy it."

Mr Holbrook believes the mouse is using the objects to hide away nuts, and so far the arrangement has been working in his favour.

"I don't bother to tidy up now, I leave things out of the box and they put it back in its place by the morning," he said.

"I think he would tidy my wife away if I left her in there."

Hehe, love it!

Now, if the two orange tabby fellows living here could be motivated to do likewise ...
:)
... but leave my model building table alone ... there is a good Shakespearean foundation for its clutter, "Though this be madness, there is yet method to it"

Hehe, love it!

Now, if the two orange tabby fellows living here could be motivated to do likewise ...
:)
... but leave my model building table alone ... there is a good Shakespearean foundation for its clutter, "Though this be madness, there is yet method to it"

"Only stupid people are tidy, a genius rules the chaos . . ."

cheers,
Robin.