Turkish UAV Developments & Fielding

Frontal and side profile of KizilElma Prototype-1
cmYcNwIrqQYUnSBRZcQYXB7x6BfyEyf6.png

0_1.png

this drone gives me baby J-20 vibes
anyone have any information on the estimated capacity of its internal bays?

this drone gives me baby J-20 vibes
anyone have any information on the estimated capacity of its internal bays?

Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing the twin engine variant - I'm sure that will be even more so J-20 like.

Internal weapons capacity isn't released yet. However we know that it will have a payload capacity of 1.5tons with the non-after burning engine.

Within the scope of the project, which integrated the domestic/national ULAK 4.5G base station to the Anka UAV within the pod, the first test flight and the first audio/video communication on the open network were carried out.
View: https://twitter.com/IsmailDemirSSB/status/1639945914390401024?s=20

------------------

Earlier in the year when Turkey suffered multiple earthquakes which caused disruption to land based base stations, an aerial base station pod that can be flown over disaster zones was in the works.

Last edited:
Selçuk Bayraktar:

-Kızılelma is one of the first UCAV's of its kind.

-Weapons can be stored externally, on the wings, and on the IWB's. This reduces the aircraft's radar signature. As you know external ammunitions can have huge radar returns. Kızılelma has been designed with low observability in mind.

-Ever since her maiden flight Kızılelma has always taxied and lined up on the runway automatically, when we pressed a button she took off, and when a command was given the aircraft returned automatically as well. It can not only sense enemy aircraft in the vicinity thanks to her sensors, but it can also engage those aircraft automatically in case of a dogfight.

-The aircraft features high levels of autonomy. It employs advanced artificial intelligence algorithms.

-Kızılelma signifies the future of aerial warfare.

-She has more than 100 computers. If you look at the fuselage you'll see that it's not a very advanced fighter in that regard like the Akıncı and the TB-2. The importance lies with the millions of codes that were written and the computers that were designed. These are our computers as well, the TB-2 had 40 of them.

-Next in line is the Bayraktar TB-3.

-Fergani Space is focused on space tugs. These rockets, in a sense, will take you from your house to the bus terminal but from there onwards no services are provided to get you to your destination. We are currently developing the tugs in question to address this.

View: https://youtu.be/YNGS_soTQX8