Turkish Aircraft Carrier concept

Hrm. Between the two designs shown, my recommendation for the Turks would be the one with the angled deck. So that if/when you put a catapult or three onto the thing, you have less rework to do.

Not really, there are quite a few of new technology they are planning to use on the 003, and it will serve as both a technology demonstrator and operational CV. If you are familiar with PLAN developments you should know that they are famous for play safe in new design.
We'd also see a brand new nuke plant get built, with all the technicians strangely marching around...

Referring to big production halls, every major shipyards are building them as it will be weather-proof, thus reducing the delays in production due to weather, and with proper lighting and ventilation workers can operate 24/7 inside (Unions: what?)
Unions: That will cost you extra.

Hrm. Between the two designs shown, my recommendation for the Turks would be the one with the angled deck. So that if/when you put a catapult or three onto the thing, you have less rework to do.
I think the modular design and the space for the possible catapult adition are for in case they decide to go for a Naval Kaan. Otherwise both designs seemingly have two different conops altogether. They'd probably go for the revision during the MLU around 2050+, which makes a lot of sense.

By the time the construction begins, it'll be 2030s already and 2050+ by the time of the MLU, so you gotta expect the unexpected and prepare for it.

But in the meawhile I'm satisfied with Naval Hürjet, Kizielma and Anka-3. You'd have a deep strike capability with Anka-3 and a LW with Kizilelma already, so you don't need a stealth fighter on top of this if you're not trying to take on China.

Also, acc. to a Naval Architect in an another forum; the design without the angled deck is probably the old design, not a competing design.