The US Space Force

From the ASAFA website:

"Four-Year International Cadet Program
This program enables appointees from foreign nations to attend the Academy from Basic Cadet Training (BCT) through graduation. The Academy is authorized up to 60 international cadets at any given time under this program, that is directed by Title 10 and subordinate DoD directives. International cadets from 28 countries fully integrate into the Cadet Wing chain of command and conform to U.S. Air Force customs and courtesies. "

Being born in Germany doesn't make him a foreigner. There was a US military presence in Aschaffenburg from 1948-2007. Knowing that his father was US Army, it's not hard to guess that he was born in Germany while his parents lived there on a US Army deployment.

(Source article is: Space Ranger — guardian becomes service’s first to earn Ranger tab )
Boy howdy - that message quite literally hit home! I was born in Aschaffenburg in 1961 and grew up there until going to university!

Last edited:
Just a reminder: I was not really asking if that was possible, but mainly sharing the info for the (not so) young boys & girls here that could be tempted.
(If I do remind well, 40 is now the age limit for registering).

The pace of development for the tracking /transport constellations is startling for a government program. Outside Starlink, the U.S. government seems to be one of the most prolific satellite customers.

The pace of development for the tracking /transport constellations is startling for a government program. Outside Starlink, the U.S. government seems to be one of the most prolific satellite customers.
For the life of me, I really wish I could recall who is the President of the United States of America these days...

I wonder if they're for some space assets that target the missiles.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON — The Space Development Agency (SDA) has chosen three contractors to build its second set of 54 operational Tracking Layer satellites to support the Defense Department’s missile defense programs — six of which will carry sensors precise enough to convey targeting coordinates for interceptors, an SDA official said today.

View: https://twitter.com/defense_news/status/1750913497788006615?s=20

Last edited:

Last edited: