The CIA plastic airplane

Yup, they were using a fiberglass airplane to test a sensor for detecting vehicles.

Experimental Piper Papoose at the Piper Aviation Museum in Lock Haven, PA.

Attachments

• N2900M Papoose.jpg
    N2900M Papoose.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 78
The documents have markings that list the reasons for the redactions.
That is completely ridiculous. All the pages use the same reference which looks like
"Designation of Department of Defense Critical Infrastructure Security Information"

It seems like the usual overreaching classification for no good reason.

That is completely ridiculous. All the pages use the same reference which looks like
"Designation of Department of Defense Critical Infrastructure Security Information"

It seems like the usual overreaching classification for no good reason.

That is 10 USC 130e, I see them citing 130 (not 130e). 130 is basically withholding information because it is export controlled, and is DoD specific.

There are plenty of other reasons for redactions in those documents.

Just because you don't understand/like it does not mean there isn't a good reason.
Did you even attempt to look at the documents? Almost every single page is redacted. Its impossible that almost every thing on every page jeopardizes national security.

Did you even attempt to look at the documents? Almost every single page is redacted. Its impossible that almost every thing on every page jeopardizes national security.
And yet, at least in the opinion of those carrying out the review, it does.

I was asking someone in the archive department of a company involved in British tank and (In this case tank guns, engines) about the development of 110mm guns and why the meteorite engine was not continued.

He practically screamed that I was a spy and he was going to call the police.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall if he did but you have to allow for the factoid that a lot of people get into these semi important jobs because nobody else wants to. Being a moron is just icing on the (Suitability) cake really.