Star Trek Mania

klem

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
You can find anything and everything while surfing the net.What I found was this:In 2015 a rich Chinese man is building his company's headquarters in the image of the star trek ship (160 million dollars) and I thought to myself that you should never let wealth unite with megalomania because from this relationship you never know what to expect,but in this particular case I loved it because I love star trek since forever. However regarding the town of Vulcan in Canada I don't know how the story of the construction of the USS Enterprise ended because it was in 2014.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 17
you should never let wealth unite with megalomania

Well, what do you expect to get when you unite megalomania with poverty? Instead of "neato wow" stories of amazing advancements in things like space flight that get plastered across the entire planet and inspire millions, you get local news stories of crimes that ruin a family or two and send someone to the hoosegow for decades.

you should never let wealth unite with megalomania

Well, what do you expect to get when you unite megalomania with poverty? Instead of "neato wow" stories of amazing advancements in things like space flight that get plastered across the entire planet and inspire millions, you get local news stories of crimes that ruin a family or two and send someone to the hoosegow for decades.
Certainly everything is relative and no world is totally perfect. It is when we no longer know how to receive what is offered to us that it is time to leave and look for the best for Man, even at the ends of the galaxy.