South African missiles/rockets/PGM's - Prototypes, Projects, Concepts, etc.

Hi Black Mamba

As far as I know it is off the market.

I do however have a late working draft which I regard as my own personal intellectual property, the finished product at the time not being copyrighted or published yet.

I can send it to you as is. Without compromising your personal information, where can I send it to via Dropbox.

I will trust your discretion in this regard, as well as, your loyalty to this group. ( Gobbledygook - Klingon would possibly be less circumspect ... )

Regards

Thorn
Hello Thorn,

I came across this thread recently and (quite fortunately) came across your post.

In my aims at knowing more about the program I decided to look for more books on the matter, especially Those who had the power which is now impossible to find...

I was wondering if it would not be an issue for you to send me the draft you have? Of course, it will not be shared and will be for my eyes only. I would greatly appreciate this.

Thank you,

Best,

Hello Thorn,

I came across this thread recently and (quite fortunately) came across your post.

In my aims at knowing more about the program I decided to look for more books on the matter, especially Those who had the power which is now impossible to find...

I was wondering if it would not be an issue for you to send me the draft you have? Of course, it will not be shared and will be for my eyes only. I would greatly appreciate this.

Thank you,

Best,
Hi Kaa.

Fortunately I still have a copy of that draft somewhere.

See also my mail to Black Mamba above.

Can you get me your E-mail address via conversations...

Kind regards

Thorn

Weird side question: Where does the name "Denel"come from? Is it an acronym or something?

I don't know, maybe it's an Afrikaans word?

The Denel website says it stands for Detonics, Numerous, Electronics. No, I don't know what that means either.

Detonics is a pretty obscure word for the physics of explosions, and Electronics is self-explanatory, but Numerous makes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom