SkunksdoWork take on NGAD

SkunksdoWork

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
I tried designing something but there's little to go off of regarding the 2012 concept, but I'm hoping for something close to the lady liberty design, also i cant tell if its a super flat design or beefy like an F-35, also i tried to make it less flat but it doesn't look right I'm by no means an Aerospace engineer, but i do model and this is my idea of an Sixth generation fighter inspired by Lockheed's art Concepts from 2012.
image_2024-02-06_151015933.png
My WAG it won’t be tailless it will be closer to that “Lady Liberty” design from awhile ago.

As a novice user of Blender, my proficiency with the software is still developing. However, I have attempted to create an alternative perspective on the NGAD concept, drawing inspiration from Lockheed's 2012 Lady Liberty design. Desktop Screenshot 2024.02.07 - 09.24.11.42.png

i plan on doing size reference with F-35 & F-22 later on today, its roughly F-111 sized.

The design has been meticulously designed to support 24 VLRAAMs along with a substantial number of Peregrines, although the precise quantity remains undetermined. Utilizing Boeing’s conceptual depiction of the staged missile for the VLRAAM, the project also integrates a range of enhancements, including NG EOTS and NG DAS systems(planned as i want to have them animated not shown in photo below). I plan to gather information from various forums and will ensure appropriate acknowledgment for all the models and insights applied in this endeavor. The design's dimensions are now evolving to more closely align with those of the XF-108 Rapier. Please bear with me, as my proficiency with Blender is still developing, resulting in the provision of screenshots rather than fully rendered images at this stage. The project is ambitious, with future plans to refine its dimensions further, incorporate weapon bay animations, and redesign the weapons bay to increase the capacity for air-to-air munitions.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 055130.png

This image represents a rendering of the NGAD 2012 concept, depicted in a formation of two one aircraft maintains a steady flight path while the other is captured in a slight banking maneuver, inspired by the second & third image
Desktop Screenshot 2024.02.07 - 11.45.07.90.png

Attachments

• NGAD.jpg
    NGAD.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 16
  • image_2024-02-08_055421615.png
    image_2024-02-08_055421615.png
    583.2 KB · Views: 15