Grey Havoc

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/30/world/meast/saudi-arabia-worlds-tallest-building-jeddah-tower/index.html

The question is, will there still be a Saudi Arabia by 2020?

Are you the leader of a backwards totalitarian theocracy blessed with potentially trillions of dollars of natural resources that you could access with little effort? Could you use that money to build a creditable military force to threaten your neighbors? Could you use that money to fund terrorists? Could you use it to fund space colonization efforts that, if successful, would allow you to turn your niche culture into the dominant human enterprise in the galaxy until the heat death of the universe? Then, by all means, if you dream up silly, billions-wasting notions of ego-stroking, fundamentally useless and generally ridiculous and self-destructive massive engineering projects that will not give you or your people any useful, practical engineering or scientific expertise and will only consume your resources and in the end spread them to the many, many foreigners that you will have to hire to design and build your projects...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Mark Zuckerberg has lost more than half his net worth this year as Meta stock tanks

His net worth reached a height of $142 billion in September 2021, Bloomberg reported. ... The 38-year-old is now worth approximately $36 billion.

How will he manage to survive???

Seeing bagrillionaires blow their kingdoms on useless crap does not fill me with sadness. It would only bother me to consider what they *could* have done with that money, like Musk and SpaceX. But Zuck does not seem to have ever planned anything actually useful. So what has actually been lost here is unclear to me. I'm also unclear where the money actually went. With ridiculous Saudi megaprojects, the money goes into the hardware and materials and slave labor and all the rest, filtered through layers of fraud and graft. So when the project collapses, the money is still *somewhere.* But when Facebook goes TU... where da money go?

Mark Zuckerberg has lost more than half his net worth this year as Meta stock tanks

His net worth reached a height of $142 billion in September 2021, Bloomberg reported. ... The 38-year-old is now worth approximately $36 billion.

How will he manage to survive???

Seeing bagrillionaires blow their kingdoms on useless crap does not fill me with sadness. It would only bother me to consider what they *could* have done with that money, like Musk and SpaceX. But Zuck does not seem to have ever planned anything actually useful. So what has actually been lost here is unclear to me. I'm also unclear where the money actually went. With ridiculous Saudi megaprojects, the money goes into the hardware and materials and slave labor and all the rest, filtered through layers of fraud and graft. So when the project collapses, the money is still *somewhere.* But when Facebook goes TU... where da money go?

It's Stock Market money. Your per share price drops and that money disappears. Many people with that much money have limited imaginations. So what do they do? They hire smart people with the necessary skills and order them, like a king of old: "I command you to build me a Metaverse!"

The Metaverse, in Mr. Zuckerberg's mind, is just another cash grab. He has access to over a billion people who, he >> believes <<<, will spend hundreds of dollars in the Metaverse which is a combination shopping mall and amusement park. Fat chance. Early iterations show cartoons being more sophisticated than the so-called Metaverse. A rival company was inspired by computer games and their crappy version looks worse. But they dream of bigger and bigger profits. Bigger than Elon Musk!

So instead of hiring engineers that COULD build/make something truly useful, he's blowing his money on this.

It’s Halloween…Pazuzu was supposed to be a demon of the air…maybe he can possess the Zuck and force a aerospace interest in him and/or the Saudis.

Homina…Homina..I’m going into a transom’

Back
Top Bottom