Richard Keller Tailless & Conventional Aircraft Projects

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

Mr. Richard Keller made many tailless models and joined at first Messerschmitt /
Lippisch and developed the Me.163 into a twin jet interceptor,and transfered his
activities to Horten,help in Type-XIII,also he designed a twin engined aircraft with
large auxiliary tanks,followed by twin jet pursuit aircraft and a delta wing rocket-
powered interceptor,who know more about him ?.

http://www.twitt.org/RichardKeller.html

Attachments

• Horten XIII.jpg
    Horten XIII.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 404
  • keller 1.jpg
    keller 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 405
  • keller 4.jpg
    keller 4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 399
  • keller 5.jpg
    keller 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 395
  • keller 6.jpg
    keller 6.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 384
Very interesting particularly the long range Me 110 used by Rudolf Hess …

The "5" shows an until now ( for me ) unknown Lippisch project , probably related with the P.11 projects , and the "6" with the P.14 .

Thank you my dear Richard,

and do you know more about that designer ?.

Sorry , I can't find anything more …But much is already told in your interesting link .

Did any one know what is that aircraft? Probably Lippish or Horten....
Thanks

Artwork by RICHARD KELLER

Attachments

• keller 5.jpg
    keller 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 125
Vladimir said:
Did any one know what is that aircraft? Probably Lippish or Horten....

Or maybe neither of them. I would lean towards a much later creation "in the manner of..." rather than a genuine period sketch.

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,24616.msg248299.html#msg248299

I don't like these drawings - especially that this "turbojet Me 163" has its slots drawn upside down - a strange thing for an aircraft engineer.
The Bf 110 drawing is also exceptionally poor as far as proportions and shapes are concerned, generally these drawings do not look like drawn by a single person.