New Book by Gabriel Orosco: "Calavar Firebird 150 - A Águia do Fogo no Brasil" in portuguese language

gabrielorosco

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Hello to all!

I would like to present my new book, "Calavar Firebird 150 - A Águia do Fogo no Brasil", about an specific vehicle used by the Fire Departament of São Paulo City, an aerial rescue platform of big size. In Brazil, the Firefighters and their vehicles are also military, so that's why I decided to show such subject over here. The book has 32 pages, fully illustrated with photos and 3D model pictures, along with a historical background about the use of this vehicle worldwide.

Price is 8$ Dollars, and the format is PDF archive. The book is fully in Brazilian Portuguese Language.
Payment can be done via PayPal.

Regards,

Gabriel Orosco

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 16
Всем добрый день! Совершенно не моя тема, но книга сделана с большой любовью и прекрасно иллюстрирована.
Образец как надо представлять технику в популярном виде. Просмотрел с большим удовольствием, рекомендую этот дебют Габриэля Ороско всем, кому интересна тематика пожарных машин.

(Good afternoon everyone! Totally off topic for me, but this book is made with a lot of love and beautifully illustrated.
An example of how a technique should be presented in a popular way. Reviewed with great pleasure, I recommend this debut by Gabriel Orozco to anyone interested in the subject of fire engines.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I also had the opportunity to read Gabriel Orosco's new book, Calavar Firebird 150 - A Águia do Fogo no Brasil.
I had the book translated for me on the Internet, because unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese.

It's not about an airplane but about a special fire engine from Brazil. An aerial platform.
The whole history of this vehicle is shown. There are also a lot of pictures and 3D illustrations.
Brochures of the vehicle are also shown in the small booklet.

I can recommend it to all fire department fans. Gabriel did a great job.

Happy reading.

Back
Top Bottom