Ninja

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I made this thread because I need help finding a documentary that got deleted. It was about the Aurora Spy Plane, it was on Military.com until one day it unfortunately got deleted. I have tried emailing them about where I can find the documentary but no response. I will make this clear I am NOT talking bad about the staff of Military.com. I have tried using the web archive but the video won't load. So if anyone can help me find a working url or find a way for me to download the video that would be greatly appreciated. I enjoyed watching this documentary a lot. Here is the url of the page that had the documentary:

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/supersonic-aircraft/aurora-supersonic-jet/660534039001

I have been trying to find this documentary for months now but to no luck. Here are some details of the documentary that I remember, there's a chance someone here might have watched it before, which could further help me find it. It began with shots of Los Angeles, while the narrator talked about mysterious sonic booms, then how the booms ended in the Nevada desert, then it cut off to Aurora and very eerie music began to play. The documentary also featured Bill Sweetman. It also talked about stealth developments at Area 51, and Lockheed developing Aurora's predecessors, those being the U-2 and SR-71. If anyone has questions that could help both me and you, don't be afraid to ask please.

-Thanks, Ninja

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS THE FIRST ONE!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FLATERIC! YOURE AMAZING! Case solved :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I made this thread because I need help finding a documentary that got deleted. It was about the Aurora Spy Plane, it was on Military.com until one day it unfortunately got deleted. I have tried emailing them about where I can find the documentary but no response. I will make this clear I am NOT talking bad about the staff of Military.com. I have tried using the web archive but the video won't load. So if anyone can help me find a working url or find a way for me to download the video that would be greatly appreciated. I enjoyed watching this documentary a lot. Here is the url of the page that had the documentary:

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/supersonic-aircraft/aurora-supersonic-jet/660534039001

I have been trying to find this documentary for months now but to no luck. Here are some details of the documentary that I remember, there's a chance someone here might have watched it before, which could further help me find it. It began with shots of Los Angeles, while the narrator talked about mysterious sonic booms, then how the booms ended in the Nevada desert, then it cut off to Aurora and very eerie music began to play. The documentary also featured Bill Sweetman. It also talked about stealth developments at Area 51, and Lockheed developing Aurora's predecessors, those being the U-2 and SR-71. If anyone has questions that could help both me and you, don't be afraid to ask please.

-Thanks, Ninja
By chance, don't you know the name of the second documentary and where to find him it in full????, I remember seeing it in the early 2000s in the Latin American version of discovery channel.

Last edited:
By chance, don't you know the name of the second documentary and where to find him it in full????, I remember seeing it in the early 2000s in the Latin American version of the discovery channel.
Here is the second documentary:
View: https://youtu.be/7P7ssFbqjbY?si=NqqSLG9VGlf84xKS

This one I think is the full length version. One of my favorite documentaries out there too. Sadly I dont know the name of it nor where it originated from. Also its cool that you saw in in Discovery Channel, wouldn't expect that from over there.

I remember DISCOVERY Channel's longer "Three Minutes to Impact" way before Mythbusters...Adam and Jamie on the early BATTLEBOTS...

It's been 38 years since the Aurora was first heard. Better to disclose it since it's low tech.