how to design aircraft even as "concept"

Al3xM3rc3r0

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
so i play juno, i think is final form of simple planes, as kid i made many "paper planes" like in japan culture. but problem is now with all parts like engine, i cannot even figure out for body, mostly i think about planes like ac3:electrosphere. but i have modeling program and juno game, and also an paper and automatic pencil. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im also new here, hi for forum. also project archangel seems familiar to "real life" concept.

Attachments

• file.png
    file.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 51
You might want to start by reading Dan Raymer's "Simplified Aircraft Design for Homebuilders."

I don't really understand your question. But if it is: 'How do I render this AC.3 Electrosphere thingie', you are in luck.

Just going on your attached image, this gamer AC.3 Electrosphere is a based on the Real World Sukhoi Su-27M/Su-33. As such, youonly need to source a Flanker cutaway drawing to give you a rough idea of internal structure. For engine references, do image searches of the Saturn AL-31F3. Glean measurements from the basic specifications tables for both airframe and engines which are available even on Wikipedia.

Attached is a retouched Flanker D with its canopy suppressed and a radar radome which is rather too small for the airframe (although I don't pretend to understand reasoning behind those AC.3 artist choices). I didn't bother changing the wingtip fairings - those on the Electrosphere remind me a bit of ACMI pods which is ... odd.

Attachments

• ac3-electro-Sukhoi-33.jpg
    ac3-electro-Sukhoi-33.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 39
so i play juno, i think is final form of simple planes, as kid i made many "paper planes" like in japan culture. but problem is now with all parts like engine, i cannot even figure out for body, mostly i think about planes like ac3:electrosphere. but i have modeling program and juno game, and also an paper and automatic pencil. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im also new here, hi for forum. also project archangel seems familiar to "real life" concept.
Fellow SimplePlanes player here.

Looks like an unmanned Su-27 or a -37 and you may want to post in the Theoretical Projects sub-forum.