"Die Deutsche Luftfahrt" is "Kaputt"

Wurger

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I have just been told that Bernard & Graefe, owned by the Monch Publishing Group, magazine sellers, is discontinuing definetelly its landmark book series on German aviation subjects,"Die Deusche Luftfahrt". IMHO I believe this to be a case study of mismanagement of a most respected brand, with such a magnificent book portfolio.

Are B and G the people who screwed up the Taschenbuch der Panzer revision and WeyersFlottentaschenbuch?

Are B and G the people who screwed up the Taschenbuch der Panzer revision and WeyersFlottentaschenbuch?
B&G was limited for many years to a sole editor, working only on Wednesdays. It was Monch Publishing who screwed up B&G.

Mönch Publishing publishes, I think, for example the Military Technology journal. It is supposed to be a professional journal. Years, ago I subscribed it for a year or so. Its editing standards were quite poor as at least one issue had typos even on its cover. The issues I have seen from the 1980s and 1990s had pretty good content, but the issues from a few years ago I saw were mostly interviews with officials and similar "advertizing"-style material. Very liitle analytical content.