Das gab's nur einmal! Bv 238

Raa

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
hi everyone!

Right off the bat, does anyone have a copy of this book "Das gab's nur einmal! Bv 238"?
This is probably the most detailed book on Bv 238 in the world, written in German. I'm struggling to get my hands on it somehow. However, I'm having a hard time finding it on ebay or other sites, as it's not widely distributed.
If anyone has this book, I would like to know what you think about it.

Edit:
 Just now, I went to the home page of LAUTEC SOFTWARE UND MEDIEN, the company that sold this "Das gab's nur einmal! Bv 238" from WebArchive.org. Then I saw that the company was active until the end of 2017, but the website seems to have stopped functioning since 2018.

I have no idea what happened to LAUTEC SOFTWARE UND MEDIEN. If anyone knows why LAUTEC SOFTWARE UND MEDIEN's website suddenly disappeared and could not be contacted, or what was going on at that time, please provide information, even if you do not have this book.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, as I was told, the author and company owner sadly passed away a few years ago. Apparently his son sold off the last issues of the "Luftfahrt History" magazines that were still in storage and that is it.

If I remember correctly, as I was told, the author and company owner sadly passed away a few years ago. Apparently his son sold off the last issues of the "Luftfahrt History" magazines that were still in storage and that is it.
I see....
Thank you Luftwaffles.
If the author is no longer with us, it would explain the sudden disappearance of the website and the low circulation of "Das gub's nur einmal! Bv 238".
I pray for the soul of Horst Lommel, a wonderful aircraft researcher.

And I got a great piece of information....
This "Das gab's nur einmal! Bv238" is going to be re-released around mid-August this year.

Folks, don't miss your chance to get this great Bv 238 book!
Me? Of course I will buy it :)