Bin Laden dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
Pretty sad when a stealth aircraft is required to keep your "allies" from screwing you over.

It's a sad world. But it's best to work with the world we have, rather than the world we wished we had.

That goes without saying. Too bad we can't leave a B53 "going away present" for all of their "help". :mad:

My solution is to conduct the Afghanistan pull-out using the port facilities at Karachi.

sferrin said:
Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
Pretty sad when a stealth aircraft is required to keep your "allies" from screwing you over.

It's a sad world. But it's best to work with the world we have, rather than the world we wished we had.

That goes without saying. Too bad we can't leave a B53 "going away present" for all of their "help". :mad:

Oops I thought that was a "conventional" D5 :D

GeoEye has imagery of the Bin Laden hideout, captured today:

http://www.geoeye.com/CorpSite/gallery/detail.aspx?iid=377&gid=20

The last thing Bin Laden ever saw was an American ready to kill him. While he was hiding behind a woman. How does it get better than that?

circle-5 said:
The last thing Bin Laden ever saw was an American ready to kill him. While he was hiding behind a woman. How does it get better than that?

By having an American President get on TV and say "Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States. As a result, Osama bin Laden died like a little bitch. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you primitive screwheads."

Orionblamblam said:
circle-5 said:

By having an American President get on TV and say "Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States. As a result, Osama bin Laden died like a little bitch. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you primitive screwheads."

Hmmm, I do believe I read that between some lines somewhere. Or was that " If we vow to kill you, we WILL kill you, no matter what president resides in the White House."

Firefly 2 said:
Orionblamblam said:

Hmmm, I do believe I read that between some lines somewhere.

It would be far, far better if American Presidents were willing to get on TV and issue both verbal smackdowns and blatant threats, rather than largely bland platitudes. Listen to Obama's speech. It could have been given by pretty much any President of recent history; and beyond a few lines of self-congratulation, it was a solid mass of carefully vetted bland. I want THIS:

I-Swear-To-Jesus.jpg

When it's a war of cultures, your leaders have to be willing and able to impugn the motives of the enemy and insult and belittle the manhood of thier leaders. It's good for your sides morale and bad for the enemies.

sublight said:
bobbymike said:
Jeez I am sick of this crap about "fake threats and fake evidence." of the previous administration. You want to talk critical thinking try understanding the disference between wrong or incorrect as opposed to fake or lying (as other posters have said)

I want an answer from those who use the term fake and lies, "Do you actually think that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell/Rice all sat around and said, "We know the infomration is fake and that we are lying but we are going to war anyways."

Do you really think that meeting took place?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/may/29/iraq.usa1

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/13/60minutes/main20042166.shtml

You'd have to be an idiot to believe that guy, so what is worse, they were idiots or they had the fabled meeting you suggest?

Well since President Clinton along with his CIA Director also thought there were WMDs, as did the governments of at least England, France, I believe Germany, many politicians from both parties in the US (including the then junior senator from Illinois), the present US Director of National Intelligence (appointed in 2010) and I think even the UN inspectors (although they said they weren't sure where), etc, that meeting room must have been awful big.

This topic has gone on long enough, and is heading downhill. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom