Thanks. I'd love to know if those other engine-swaps were just test beds or did they represented potential production types. If the latter, might any of our Argentinian members know of designations?

Adding this here since it won't fit in the tags. DINFIA stands for Dirección Nacional de Fabricación e Investigación Aeronáutica. It existed from 1951 (initially known as Industrias Aeronáuticas y Mecánicas del Estado, or IAME) up until 1979, when it was shut down by the then ruling military Junta. Some more background can be found in the Wikipedia article linked below.

Adding this here since it won't fit in the tags. DINFIA stands for Dirección Nacional de Fabricación e Investigación Aeronáutica. It existed from 1951 (initially known as Industrias Aeronáuticas y Mecánicas del Estado, or IAME) up until 1979, when it was shut down by the then ruling military Junta. Some more background can be found in the Wikipedia article linked below.

Check out page 1 of this thread, I did explain the acronym there. However I didn't come up with quite the same dates (but it is a fact that the chronology of all those name changes is difficult to establish precisely).