Aerfer AE-130 and Project 2102

boxkite

ACCESS: Top Secret
Senior Member
Joined
12 July 2006
Messages
978
Reaction score
970
Skybolt (and all the others too ;)),

vstol, jemiba and I are looking for further information on both Aerfer AE-130 and Project 2102 (particularly illustrations), which we described at www.vstol.org/ItalianVSTOL.pdf

Every addition is welcome.
 
Probably a stab in the dark, but are there any images of what the Project 2102 might have loooked like? Reading the source documents provided in the previous posts, i am imagining that the Ae-160 may have gained both its choice of powerplant (CF-700) and possibly its T-tail arrangement from 2102. But obviously given its transport role, these features had to be paired with probably a high wing, due to the lift engine pods, and the inevitable ramp at the rear. The piece of the text that is really puzzling is that mentions that the 2 CF-700s would be internally mounted.

Using the Capitolium as a basis, as this was started before Stefanutti left the company, I have sketched out a rough profile of what I think the 2102 might have looked like given the info I have so far
 

Attachments

  • Aer2102 profile view.jpg
    Aer2102 profile view.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom