Reaction score
A Czechoslovakia design;

Zilina Vazka was a single-seat autogyro of late 1960s.Similar concept
to the Bensen Gyro-Copter and powered by one 65 hp Walter Mikron
III four-cyclinder air-cooled inline engine driving a two-blades pusher
propeller,it was designed by Mr. Vazka,an engineering student,and
built by five other students of the Transportation Technical Institute
of Zilina.It was unknown autogyro.

This kind of pictureless post (which hesham seems to have made a specialty of) would fit much better in the generic "all and sundry" kind of topics that our moderators desperately try to split. Something like "Autogyro designs" for instance, if there is any such topic...

I think one must create a topic on an aircraft only when one has enough info and material to publish, otherwise it's a little pointless, don't you think hesham?

Maybe here it makes sense, but otherwise I disagree. In the past - shouldn't we have to created (OMG, what a past tense!) topics like AARS, Quartz or Senior Citizen? Look how much information is there now.

Maybe I will be able to find a photo, considering that this technical institute is in Slovakia.

Matej said:
Maybe here it makes sense, but otherwise I disagree. In the past - shouldn't we have to created (OMG, what a past tense!) topics like AARS, Quartz or Senior Citizen? Look how much information is there now.

Maybe I will be able to find a photo, considering that this technical institute is in Slovakia.

Okay, let me explain, I wasn't clear enough probably. I'm not saying one shouldn't create new topics for individual types. What I'm saying is that 1°) this forum has hundreds of hesham-created one-liners that never got any answers, 2°) long-running topics are an excellent place to ask a question like that, and 3°) when the aircraft in question has generated enough answers and postings, it can be split from the generic topic and turned into a separate one.

What I mean by "generic" topics is things like "Early fighter projects", "VTOL projects" and the likes.

Here. Late 60s / early 70s was the golden age of autogyros in Czechoslovakia with several built but little known types such as KD-67 Ideál, Vážka, A-70, Linhart autogyro, etc.

Attachments

• vazka.jpg
    vazka.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 169
The XA-66 and KD-67 is here,page 220;

http://kulturserver-nds.de/home/hubtest/medien/Neg.Nr.GUN.pdf

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    146 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.png
    3.png