Yay! I'm gonna be on TV. Kinda.

Hammer Birchgrove

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Wow, congrats! Hope your work will be clearly visible and important to the story/stories, at least as a "MacGuffin".

So what will that particular episode be about? Missiles, space ships, SST's? Who will the "Mad men" market for? NASA, US Air Force, RAND, Douglas? (And, a note to myself: how the heck will I know when that episode will air in Sweden? ::) )

BTW, you may not want to get Christina Hendricks know that you're *interested* in her; she might think you're obsessed and make you blacklisted! :p

Hammer Birchgrove

Reaction score
Orionblamblam said:
Hammer Birchgrove said:
So what will that particular episode be about?

Not a clue. "Scene set in a North American office" is the sum total of the info I have.
That's not very helpful of them; I guess they don't want leaks. Which says how much they trust the people who work for them... :p ;)

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Hammer Birchgrove said:
I guess they don't want leaks.

Well, that and the possibility that the art-guy I communicated with may or may not have been in on the actual plot. Hollywood ain't my schtick, so I dunno how it works.

Hammer Birchgrove

Reaction score
Orionblamblam said:
Hammer Birchgrove said:
I guess they don't want leaks.

Well, that and the possibility that the art-guy I communicated with may or may not have been in on the actual plot. Hollywood ain't my schtick, so I dunno how it works.
Good point.