• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

World War II history reimagined for the American Male...

Graham1973

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I found this image on a website devoted to Pulp magazines and the 1950/60s 'Man Adventure' publications that were their successors, the picture (Apart from the apparently obligatory busty women...) I think is meant to illustrate an article on the Bruneval Raid, which was carried out by the British, not a random selection of lumberjacks and as for the German Radar, what the...!!?!

GIL-COHEN-MALE-cover-Feb-1965-8x6.jpg

https://pulpcovers.com/little-known-commando-raid-that-saved-d-day/#1

Graham1973

Reaction score

kaiserd

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
A lot of barely clothed men there - I guess if the busty women don't do it for you...

I’m sure there was ample competition to attract customers of various repressed sexualities (I’m presuming the actual content was a bit of a let down). But who doesn’t like their junk history with a hefty dose of homoeroticism....

Graham1973

Reaction score
A lot of barely clothed men there - I guess if the busty women don't do it for you...

I’m sure there was ample competition to attract customers of various repressed sexualities (I’m presuming the actual content was a bit of a let down). But who doesn’t like their junk history with a hefty dose of homoeroticism....

And for those who want busty women (and not those Nazi She-Devils...) with guns...

Assignment: Nazi Occupied Paris

Attachments

• Assignment Nazi Occupied Paris.jpg
    Assignment Nazi Occupied Paris.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 56

Justo Miranda

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

The making of the baby boom generation:confused:

Graham1973

Reaction score
Another of those secret actions 'history fogot'....

Bluebook-August-1963.jpg

Last edited: