Was this a real space shuttle project or not ?

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

http://greyfalcon.us/restored/History%20of%20German%20Rocketry.htm

Attachments

• NAZI-RKT-80G701535.jpg
    NAZI-RKT-80G701535.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 79
No, it's a model of the German WWII surface-to-air anti-aircraft missile "Enzian".
Sources: http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3607.0/highlight,enzian.html
http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/enzian.html

You've got to remember that the person behind that website is, to put it mildly, a freakin' loon.

A subsonic rocket that had plywood wings is really not that impressive as a pointer towards the future.

Thank you my dears Fightingirish ans Orionblamblam.

I've seen videos of this craft before. IIRC, it looks familiar to designs of a Dr Zarkoff during the 30s.

Kim M

Orionblamblam said:
You've got to remember that the person behind that website is, to put it mildly, a freakin' loon.

...And that's putting it mildly. Nutjobs like him usually wind up either going postal, or use hoze accounts to become at least three Wikipedia admins.

But you have to admit, some of the stuff he finds and puts up on his site are pretty neat and stuff I've never seen before.

Yea...you can take the text and leave it but as far as pictures go, some pretty off the wall stuff!

Orionblamblam said:

Pelzig said:
But you have to admit, some of the stuff he finds and puts up on his site are pretty neat and stuff I've never seen before.

Yea...you can take the text and leave it but as far as pictures go, some pretty off the wall stuff!

"Off the wall" is right. A lot of his images are not only described in a rubbish fashion... the images themselves are rubbish.

I wouldn't trust anything posted on that site, including "and" and "the."

Orionblamblam said:
"Off the wall" is right. A lot of his images are not only described in a rubbish fashion... the images themselves are rubbish.

...I could draw Nazi uberweapon designs with two Crayola crayons on the side of Ayers Rock, and they'd have more validity than that webtroll's fracked-up "concepts", that's how bad they are. In fact, someone fly me down there and I'll not only prove it, I'll look up someone regarding <I>Man Conquers Space</i> and see if I can't use my New Fake Leg to kick him back into working on that long-deferred dream.

Orionblamblam said:
OM said:
I'll look up someone regarding <I>Man Conquers Space</i> and see if I can't use my New Fake Leg to kick him back into working on that long-deferred dream.

Unless your New Fake Lag spews out funds when it kicks....

...Yeah, that's true. Have we heard anything in the past two years from him on that particular project? Last time I heard anything he was supposedly bumming for bucks at Cannes and/or Sundance, although I'm not sure if he really meant holding up a sign that says "Will Render Alternative History For Food" at the corner of Cannes and Sundance.