US Bomber Projects SALE

I have just reactivated my PayPal account (which wasn't used for 10 years!) especially for this!
When the new banking information is updated (which should take a few days) I will purchase that treasure... ;)

Just bought the first four parts of the US Bomber Projects Series for only $12 (~€9).
Now I am uploading to my tablet to read them in comfort over the weekend. ;)
Thanks Scott for such a good sale! :)

Okay, now my PayPal account is active and the sale is ended. Just great.
What can I do?
Do you have a link to at least the regularly priced purchase order?
Thanks.

My Paypal account was reactivated too late for the sale, but anyway... I got all four at the regular price and am glad I did!

One little thing: in Volume 3, where it says "see USBP #1 for Model 223-1, USBP #2 for Model 223-1" you actually meant 223-2 for the latter. But when I go back to the first two issues, I realize you gave the type as the Model 233 everywhere! The 223 vs. 233 blooper is sadly repeated across all four volumes.

Other than that it's neat and very well done. I especially appreciate the idea of including built types within the plans for size and shape comparison purposes.

Looking forward to Volume 5 now! ;)

aim9xray said:
So. Change pages or redline?

Yes.

Obviously future USBP's will correct the problem (and, no doubt, introduce new ones). As for the issues that are already out there... I suppose it would make sense to upload corrected versions at some point. Those who have purchased the early versions could upload the new ones, I suppose, so long as they kept the original emails with the username & password.

Let this be a *couple* of lessons:
1) Proofread.
2) Never mind proofreading... if you made the original error, you stand a good chance of not catching it on proofreading. Get an editor, somehow.
3) If you are a reader... don't take *anything* you read to be Odin's Honest Truth. Along with people who will lie to your face ("...you can keep it!" and "No, really, red mercury and The Bell, honest!"), you have the best intentioned people who make silly, stupid, and sometimes dumbass mistakes. I have a particular problem with transposing digits and letters from time to time. Spelling mistakes are annoying, but easily understood by the reader... but if you mistake a "223" for a "233," well... who's gonna know? And thus you've introduced a particular new error into the world.
4) Own up to it.
5)...
6) Profit!

Still working on #6 myself.