US Bomber Projects Preview NOW AVAILABLE

My favorite is the Lockheed CL-292-6. Nice drawings!!
What a monster that aircraft is................the supersonic
missiles are very interesting too...........never seen those
before the USBP preview.

MANY THANKS!

Shivering

If this is a preview, does that mean a larger version is waiting in the wings? (pun intended)

If so how much will it be and when will it be available?

Thanks!

Nick Sumner said:
If this is a preview, does that mean a larger version is waiting in the wings?

Yes. This Preview covers 15 designs. The actual book will cover 20 or 30 times as many, I suspect. How much and when... Well, it took me about 3 months from the decision to do the Preview until it was released, so....

Wow I'm very impressed with this. I like the use of the source grading system.

One minor issue is with the very high level of JPG compression on the ChickenWorks artwork.

RP1

Got my copy recently -- excellent stuff! But, may I repeat the suggestion of post #18? It would be easier on the eye if the 'foot' of your landscape drawing layouts were oriented away from left (binding) side of the page. What I mean is, p. 19, 23 and 35 are more easily viewed than, say, p. 24, 26 or 28... Maybe it's just because I'm right-handed, but turned the pages to the left to view a landscape seems easier than turning it to the right and looking across another page of text.

Looking forward to the full-up volume. Will it be published in hard-copy, or only in e-form?

Dear Scott, now, how can you mark amount of orders you have got for Bombers Preview? Are you satisfied or APR experience have doubled?

flateric said:
Dear Scott, now, how can you mark amount of orders you have got for Bombers Preview? Are you satisfied or APR experience have doubled?

I got enough Preview orders to decide to keep working. I got few enough orders to decide that it's not my top priority.

Issue V1N2 of the new electronic APR has an article on a VTOL bomber that will go in the *final* version of the Bomber Projects book. Same sort of three-view (in this case, 6-view) CAD drawing reconstruction.

http://www.up-ship.com/eAPR/ev1n2.htm

v1n2ad9.gif

V1N3 will *also* have an article that will, with modifications, be installed in the book.