Upgraded Forum - Test site is up

If there's any users interested in testing out the new features and providing feedback, leave a message here.

So anyone interested in testing?

It's been upgraded to Release Candidate 2, looking very close to finished.

More on the GIF issue.

I like this forum because it is packed full with pictures, 3-views, drawings of aircraft. Throwing stupid GIF / memes into that visual background would be a disaster.
Plus GIF > memes and those have definitively taken a nasty turn those days (Pepe the fucking frog, bugaloos hawaian siliness, and all the right-wing garbage).

Test Forum updated to Xenforo 2.2 Final.

I'm going to plan for the forum upgraded in a week or two.

Below - see the similar threads feature when posting a new thread. I think this could be really handy.

1601549609955.png

More on the GIF issue.

I like this forum because it is packed full with pictures, 3-views, drawings of aircraft. Throwing stupid GIF / memes into that visual background would be a disaster.
Plus GIF > memes and those have definitively taken a nasty turn those days (Pepe the fucking frog, bugaloos hawaian siliness, and all the right-wing garbage).
I'm pretty sure I agree at this stage.

If you have been given access to the test site, please make posts and replies etc. Test out the new post editor, different types of articles etc.
The data will be blown away, so you don't have to make any sense :)

More on the GIF issue.

And the reason the ignore feature was invented. Ta-ta.

Ah, forgot we have some supporters of that stuff here... indeed, the ignore function is useful... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have to agree with the option for ignore function. Can see "GIF wars" and the like consuming threads.