unknown late war german missiles...

The bigger look more like a BV 143

but little one has similarity to Rheinmetall-Borstig FK Hecht 2700 or 1700

I don't find this photo to be credible. There are reports of advanced German missiles being found, complete with photos. The smaller missile with the spike-like tail suggests an unpowered air-dropped weapon. The larger rocket has either some damage to the nose or some kind of covering piece, and it is not clear if it has an engine.

Bv 143 is the first thing that come to my mind as far as the bigger missile is concerned - but there are significant differences too. E.g. all known Bv 143 variants had the tailplane mounted directly to the fuselage. This 'something' at the nose looks a little bit like a foldable propeller to me?!
The smaller missile seems to be unguided - there were such ones built and unsuccessfully tested in 1939-1940, DFS GS and DVL DV.

Bv 143 is the first thing that come to my mind as far as the bigger missile is concerned - but there are significant differences too. E.g. all known Bv 143 variants had the tailplane mounted directly to the fuselage. This 'something' at the nose looks a little bit like a foldable propeller to me?!

Luftfahrtsammler could easily have dispelled that doubt, just by citing his own book ! ;)
( https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/blohm-voss-143-ancestor-of-the-sea-skimmer.34983/ )
It is either the BV 143 V15, 19, 40, 47 or 49, I think, as those hat a high set tail, and the records don't mention
explicitely their destruction

Luftfahrtsammler could easily have dispelled that doubt, just by citing his own book ! ;)
( https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/blohm-voss-143-ancestor-of-the-sea-skimmer.34983/ )
It is either the BV 143 V15, 19, 40, 47 or 49, I think, as those hat a high set tail, and the records don't mention
explicitely their destruction
Τhanks for the meaningful reply.

Luftfahrtsammler could easily have dispelled that doubt, just by citing his own book !
You're right, but I wrote the book about 10 years ago, so I can't remember all the details! It can then probably only be either the BV 143 V47 or V49. I did not find any release reports for either prototype. But that doesn't mean anything, because I only have the airdrop reports complete until mid-1942 and after that other airdrop (at least until at least mid-1943) were carried out. But most likely it is one of these two prototypes.