famous with his older company; Cox-Klemin,he designed a low-wing light aircraft
during 1930s

Attachments

• Klemin.JPG
    Klemin.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 212
Here is the correct link to the article:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k65760288/f5.image

After reading the article thoroughly it appears clearly that Klemin's drawing is nothing more than a hypothetical design for what he thinks an aircraft designed along the lines of Gene Vidal's "$700 airplane" concept should look like. At the end of this very interesting analysis, Klemin concludes: "I believe I have addressed the question in an impartial way. I have no aircraft to sell or any vested interest in any aviation company. I'm only interested in the popularization of flying."

Cox-Klemin also competed in the Type XII bomber competition. They have documents available in the NASM archives relating to the Type XII aircraft, which I have not had the time to look into. They also developed designs for a night observation aircraft which I have not seen information on. Again, NASM has documents related to this aircraft as well.

Cox-Klemin also competed in the Type XII bomber competition. They have documents available in the NASM archives relating to the Type XII aircraft, which I have not had the time to look into. They also developed designs for a night observation aircraft which I have not seen information on. Again, NASM has documents related to this aircraft as well.

Thank you my dear Dynoman,

and We need it.

The 1923 Night Observation aircraft for USAAC Type VIII had the Cox-Klemin designation C.K.3. I can't find any record of it having a USAAC 'NO' designation assigned.

Back
Top Bottom