Ukrainian ACE One uav mock-up unveiled

Sineva

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
https://ain.ua/en/2021/06/17/volodymyr-usov-unveils-ace-one/amp/
6-2-1024x538-1.png

xntvggcwj7x7isfhqzib.jpg

23_big.jpg

Personally,I`m of the opinion that this is [very likely] just more ukranian vapour-ware.
I think that if the remnants of the old sov era ukranian military industrial complex actually could build ucavs,well then I doubt that their military would be buying turkish bayraktars,and when one considers that even the russians,whose mic is in far better shape than ukraines,have only just put their first,not particularly large,male class uav into service,well.......
The fact that this is supposedly all private enterprise as well,and with a supposed ten million dollar price tag per unit,just makes it all seem like a bit of a scam frankly.

It's an AI-332F, it's even written down.
Though I'm frankly confused abut relationship between 222-25, 222-25F and 322-25, 322-25F and now 332f.
From what I understood 222-25(f) was initailly made engines that used Russian parts. For Yak-130 and Chinese L-15, non-afb and afb versions respectively.
AI-322F is an 222-25f w/o Russian-sourced parts, from what I found.
What is 332F - I don't know. It look's like an AI-222-25F, yet slightly different. Sizes almost match too. Yet 222-25F has 4200Kgf thrust, this one has as much non-afb 222-25.
EDIT: you can find all these slides in a good quality here:

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Ukrainian aerospace industry can tackle an advanced UCAV of this kind. Mabye they should have tried something less ambitious.

I liked the way how Ukraine started to take part in aerospace campeign. You have probably already heard about private space company Skyrora which is parially Ukrainian and partially Sccotish with the chief from Ukraine Volodymyr Levykin
This space company makes great technology like Skyhy hybrid rocket, ecosene fuel ( rocket fuel remade from plastic ) and so on...