This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
depositphotos_67400387-stock-photo-road-sign-prohibits-don-quixote.jpg

Why are Steven Moffat and Russel T Davis looking so homicidal toward Michael Grade ?
simple Grade cancel Doctor Who in 1989
i wonder what Moffat and Davis will do with chris chibnall...
%255BUNSET%255D

This is isn't worth opening a thread for it. So I figured I would dump it here.

I hear, in the mountains of Scandinavia, they celebrate a holiday that is like our Christmas but something other than gifts is exchanged around the tree. This tradition is called DICKMAAS.

The French are experimenting with a traditional medicine which should help combat the current pandemic: combing the mask and hydro-alcoholic solution for better protection.
Tried it... Problem is the big headache in the morning, but depends on the hydro-alcoholic solution used.

Something totally different... :
5131_f2a3.jpeg

And the Spanish method for making confinement more bearable:

For only 3'500, we dress up like this and come get you at home, in front of your wife, and we take you to your mistress' place. And 14 days later we bring you back home.

Attachments

• Escapar al virus.jpg
    Escapar al virus.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 66

This is in awful bad taste but does explain why it got renamed Covid-19

I know also case of "we use internet to translate and not countercheck" this was before Google Translate

The umbrella association of Walloon psychiatrist send invitations for there yearly convention in earlier 2000s
and translated from french into Flemish and German using online translator
They got 25 pages of intelligent gibberish like
"The congress center has air conditon" became "It ventilate your mind well"
"we need number of your group for booking Hotel rooms" became "we have to define the number of the meat that we have to cut out of your, during group session"
And they send this to each Flemish and German psychiatrist associations...

the psychiatrist who gave those 25 pages reckoned like this:
Seems they need them self a psychiatrist therapy...

Isn't the captive there to mark social distancing with Pilate attempting to demonstrate that a good cleaning would suffice to re-use him?

Last edited:
I went to the zoo yesterday and saw a wholemeal loaf in a cage. I asked a zoo keeper where it came from but he just said it was "bread in captivity".

Following Trump's remarks last week about drinking disinfectant to protect yourself from the virus, a pastor has died after drinking Domestos. His relatives are contemplating taking Trump to court for a bleach of the priest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.