Themistocles-class destroyer planned conversion

I know this thread is old but after searching elsewhere this is the only mention I can find to this proposed conversion. I apologize for re-opening the thread if that's deemed an issue.

I am interested in knowing what helo was supposed to be carried for this conversion. The attached file only mentions a "medium ASW helo." Also it noted lengthening the flight deck but what about widening it? Seems awfully narrow for a manned helo.
Along the same lines, could of these DDs operate a helo akin to an AB-212/UH-1N or an SH-2 with or without mods? I'm curious to know if it was in the realm of possibility.

Any and all help is appreciated,
-Mike

Themistokles and Miaoulis WERE modified to carry a single AB-212/ Aluette III in 1978. The remaining 6 were modernized with OTO Melara, Harpoons and ASROC but no helicopters apparently(my source says that the 76mm was placed on the helicopter pad.) This one is in Greek http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/hosted/EUE/arthra/feb07/12.pdf but describes all 8 ships and what was done to each of them.

Lascaris, thank you very much for the reply. Those pictures show me exactly what I need to know. Looks like they left the super structure beneath the flight deck alone and widened the flight deck to the deck edge along with widening the hangar structure out to the deck edge but only on the starboard side since the 26' MWB is in the way to port. I'm surprised that's all they had to do fit a AB-212 which is much heavier than a DASH drone, an MD-500 (like the Taiwanese used), or an Alouette III. They also left all 3 twin 5"/38 mounts as well. Guess they had more a growth margin/weight reserve than I thought. Again, thank you very much!

for me only the attachment shows which depicts the conversion and a side view drawing