THE Conspiracy Theory Flowchart

Graham1973

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Want to know how 'They' are trying to get you.

Crispian%27s+Conspiracy+Flowchart.png

http://crispian-jago.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-conspiracy-theory-flowchart-they.html

sublight is back

Reaction score
Well in the case of "Dulce base" baloney, you can blame the Air Force Office of Special Investigations for starting that rumor....

Oh and you forgot the part of the chart that says "The NSA is collecting all your communications -----> "you are correct, the NSA IS collecting all your communications".

Abraham Gubler

Reaction score
George Allegrezza said:
Harrumph, woefully incomplete if it doesn't include any Bushes, the Trilateral Commission, or Bill Belichick.

The Bushes are there. They are reptillians after all...

Attachments

• StudyOfReptiliansBush.jpg
    StudyOfReptiliansBush.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 151

Graham1973

Reaction score
sublight is back said:
Well in the case of "Dulce base" baloney, you can blame the Air Force Office of Special Investigations for starting that rumor....

Actually I'd blame Michael Crighton, as the designs for Dulce Base seem to be based of the 'Wildfire Base' created for the 1971 film version of his "The Andromeda Strain", hell I've even seen UFO believers quote material written for role playing games as true.

sublight is back said:
Oh and you forgot the part of the chart that says "The NSA is collecting all your communications -----> "you are correct, the NSA IS collecting all your communications".

The chart predates all that.

edwest2

Reaction score
Further proof that the internet is an outlet for those with too much time on their hands. Or, more trivia...

Archibald

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
"Tupac alive in Serbia" WTF ?? I though they prefered six-pack there. Or vodka... (runs for cover).

I keep reading "flowshit" instead of "flowchart"...

Hood

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprise nobody has cottoned on that conspiracy theorists don't exist and are themselves a manufactured conspiracy theory for *reasons*.

Turns out most humans are poor at reasoning and are actually quite low IQ and spending trillions on education since 1500 has been a waste of time. Muttering obscene stuff in 1150 might have seen you made a saint, in 1650 might have gotten you burnt as a witch, in 1920 sent to an asylum, in 2021 you become a global youtiktok star. By 2050 it will be the passport to becoming a billionaire President-Emperor.

shedofdread

Reaction score
For a moment there, I thought that was a poster advertising the line-up for a festival. Pretty sure I saw 'George Soros and the Cultural Marxism' at Nottingham Rock City back in '96 ;)

edwest2

Reaction score
PizzaGate? Ahem... You know it's not an actual conspiracy if they can't think of an interesting name for it.

Actually, about 23 conspiracy theories are missing from the above but it's the internet and anything more lengthy would have fallen to the TL;DR rule...

... or something.

sferrin

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Wow. When the conspiracy is too hot for a conspiracy topic you know it must be good. Haven't seen editing like this since the FBI disappeared the Biden laptop.

edwest2

Reaction score
Among the missing: RFK and MLK. I'll throw in the recent 'General Patton was killed by *them* because he was going to speak up about some, uh, revelations concerning people like General Eisenhower.'

Last edited:

zen

Reaction score
For a moment there, I thought that was a poster advertising the line-up for a festival. Pretty sure I saw 'George Soros and the Cultural Marxism' at Nottingham Rock City back in '96 ;)
Yeah and then we had Kebabs and listend to Disaster Area until we went deaf ;)

Orionblamblam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Its only contentious if people believe in the rubbish listed.

Or if one knows about the many, MANY conspiracy theories that have driven events of recent years that somehow were left off the list, conspiracy theories that are believed by a whole of *different* people than those who believe the theories that actually made it onto the graphic.

sferrin

Reaction score

Or if one knows about the many, MANY conspiracy theories that have driven events of recent years that somehow were left off the list, conspiracy theories that are believed by a whole of *different* people than those who believe the theories that actually made it onto the graphic.
Shhhhh. You might get edited if you mention THOSE conspiracies.

Justo Miranda

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
In my country there is a story about a sect whose members met on the first Tuesday of every month to conspire against Franco's government with their heads covered by sinister hoods. On Tuesday after the first free elections everyone unanimously decided to reveal their identity and it turned out that all of them were infiltrated policemen.

In_A_Dream

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Reality for most is defined as such because they refuse to look any deeper to understand the world around them. For most, the human mind is lazy, and cannot properly process a lot of what goes on. What's given to them on a silver platter is far more appetizing for information consumerism than digging for the truth.

And those with an extensive knowledge of human history, human sociology, past machinations of societal aristocracies or governments, actual cover-ups, know there is a bit of truth to a lot of things that are often slandered with the conspiracy label. And that's often how things hide in plain sight.

Misinformation, Disinformation, Propaganda - all effective tools to conceal what you don't want people to know. And the best part is, people who don't know any better will parrot the product of those tools and breath life to the desired smokescreen. And that smokescreen can develop into an entire subculture of its own (now matter how ridiculous).

There is a reason why every entity on this Earth, since the dawn of civilized man, has fought to control information.

Orionblamblam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com

Already have been. Today even!

sferrin

Reaction score

Already have been. Today even!
Me too. Twice. Apparently some conspiracies are more equal than others.

Rhinocrates

Reaction score
I would say to anyone tempted to read The Da Vinci Code that they put it down (a shredder) and pick up Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum (no, not that Foucault). It's witty and wise (bit of a doorstopper tho').

Last edited:

jeffb

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
There are some real doozies around too, check out this one:

Attachments

• 1626048814925.jpg
    1626048814925.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34

publiusr

The Anti-Proxmire
Reaction score
Be careful of what is dismissed. If I could go back in time to The Roaring Twenties to tell the world that not only could a trunk sized bomb destroy a city, but that a failed artist would kill millions with boxcars, bug poison and shower fixtures...what would the flappers call me-besides crazy? I adored Eco's book...especially the part on how a Vanity Press works-and how unsold, unpulped copies are sent to hospitals and prisons....explaining why the "sick don't heal and the wicked don't redeem."

Last edited:

martinbayer

Reaction score

Feel free to create and publish/disseminate your very own alternative version. Your links aren't working BTW... Coincidence?

edwest2

Reaction score

Feel free to create and publish/disseminate your very own alternative version. Your links aren't working BTW... Coincidence?

Of course not. They* have disabled the links.