• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Sustaining the US Defense Industrial Base Report

bobbymike

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Reaction score

sferrin

Reaction score
Getting crazy. Lots of people working from home. On top of that, today we had an earthquake. Nothing like California gets but it does get your attention. :eek:

rooster

CLEARANCE: Confidential
Reaction score
California just issued a stay at home order. The rest of the country will follow suit. I've been at home for 4 days and going crazy! The only good thing I can say is that I am teaching myself branches of physics I never studied in school like relativistic fields

sferrin

Reaction score
California just issued a stay at home order. The rest of the country will follow suit. I've been at home for 4 days and going crazy! The only good thing I can say is that I am teaching myself branches of physics I never studied in school like relativistic fields
Yes, but they aren't being prevented from going to work.

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deleted some fairly offensive comments about 'millennials' and banned or warned the various offenders. There's no place here for age-based prejudice and stereotyping.

sferrin

Reaction score
Deleted some fairly offensive comments about 'millennials' and banned or warned the various offenders. There's no place here for age-based prejudice and stereotyping.
Looks like you accidentally scooped up the bit about companies segregating employees internally by program. At least in the defense sector (and probably others) they're taking this problem VERY seriously. Nothing like SARS/Swine Flu/Bird Flu.

Last edited: